Waterproofing is an essential action to protect your property`s structure and foundation and prevent any water damages, especially in winter time.
- Healthier interior environment no allergies, breath clean & quality air.
- Prevent mold.
- Protect home structure & foundation.
- Prevents crawlspace moisture
- Avoid flooding and water damage.
- Prevent water penetration to the foundation.
- Call us and have your property inspected by a certified inspector who will check and examine your home, including: roof and gutters, plumbing system, basement, and crawlspace.
Copper Foundation offers multiple home waterproofing solutions, including:
- Basement Waterproofing system – prevents water penetration through the basement`s floor and walls. Using special sealants on interior or exterior walls to penetrate deep into the cement block.
- Crawlspace Viper Barrier Waterproofing – The area beneath a home`s foundation is treated with a variety of methods to prevent water damage and moisture condensation.
- New gutter system – The purpose of rain gutters is to collect water (rain) from the roofing area and disperse the water away from your home. Properly configured downspouts (leaders, drain pipes, etc.) are very essential. A faulty gutter system can contribute to damage to soffits & fascia, shingles, building foundations, driveways, walkways, and landscaping.
- Drainage Systems– Also known as French Drains, installed to control the flow of water. Drainage Systems often have gravel bases for better absorption and a sump pump that pushes water from the home.
Make your home safer! Avoid long term and costly problems of water damage and waterproof your home today!
Call us today to determine the right waterproofing solution for your property! 1(800)516.0901