Anyone living in California should be aware that the motion of an earthquake can shake an unbolted house off its foundation. Earthquake/Seismic retrofitting or house bolting is the process of attaching a house to its concrete foundation using foundation plates and/or anchor bolts.
Why Earthquake/Seismic retrofit?
- Assuring the safety of you and your family.
- Protect the structure of your property.
- Lower your home insurance premium.
- Increases your property’s value.
By hiring Copper Foundation as your retrofitting contractor you get a secured and durable property for life. Our services includes:
- A thorough analysis to assess the risk in your home & identifying structural weaknesses.
- Provide a solution & plan for foundation bolting.
- Adding structural enhancements that will help keep your property safe and secured from the effects of seismic activity that occurs. These enhancements vary from foundation to foundation: soft story reinforcing, straps that secure equipment, roofing modifications, cripple wall bracing, etc.
Copper Foundation specializes in:
- Earthquake Retrofitting / House Bolting
- Foundation Repair & Replacement
- Foundation Excavation
- Slab Concrete Repair & Replacement
- Helical Piers Systems
- Caisson Drilling Foundation
- Concrete Pouring & Repair
- Cripple Wall Bracing
- It’s not just about foundation retrofitting… It’s all about the security of you and your property.
Call Copper Foundation today & schedule your Inspection! (800) 516-0901.